zphoto is a flash-based photo album generator. You can create a flash-based on-line album from photos taken by a digital camera.
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system.If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes awhile.While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with the package.
4. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
5. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'.To also remove the files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'.There is also a `make maintainer-clean' target, but that is intended mainly for the package's developers.If you use it, you may have to get all sorts of other programs in order to regenerate files that came with the distribution.
What's New in This Release:
· util.c (zphoto_get_movie_suffixes): Renamed from zphoto_get_video_suffixes.
· (zphoto_movie_file_p): Renamed from zphoto_video_file_p.
· (zphoto_support_movie_p): Renamed from zphoto_support_video_p.
Download and use it now: zphoto 1.2 free download
Related programsOur Recommendations
speedyxml is a simple and extremely fast XML parser for Python 2 and 3 written in pure C with noDownload
Zuki is a GTK style inspired by eGTK by danrabbit. Developer comments have borrowed some partsDownload
sendtokindle is a Python utility to send documents to your Kindle device.Product'sDownload
smtptester is a tool to help you troubleshoot SMTP problems quickly and easily without having toDownload
Orca is an open source, free, flexible, extensible and scriptable screen reader designed especiallyDownload
bareFTP is an open source graphical software written in C# that can be used as a regular fileDownload
Si-Gummy is a beautiful theme for the GNOME desktop. Si-Gummy is a port of the Aurora based SiDownload
xhostplus.gallery is an image gallery product for Plone 3. It consists of a special imageDownload
Net::UCP::TransactionManager is a Perl module used by Net::UCP.SYNOPSIS useDownload