Slacked is a simple GUI for the pkgtools that ships with Slackware GNU/Linux.
Here are some key features of "Slacked":
· View Slackware´s package database.
· View information on every installed package.
· Install packages from a local filesystem. Install modes: Test, Install, Upgrade.
· Fetch packages from various URL:s(Supported: Http, anonymous ftp). (Needs complete url to file)
· Remove packages that are installed properly. Remove modes: Test, Copy, Remove.
· QT (i used 3.2.1)
· c++ compiler.
· sh(installation script)
What's New in This Release:
· Minor improvements to the "gui"
Download and use it now: Slacked 0.4.1 free download
Related programsOur Recommendations
Denu is aimed at easing menu organization over a set of varying window managers. Denu wasDownload
django-diario is a pluggable weblog application for Django Web Framework.Product'sDownload
Gnome Tablet Apps package contains utilities for graphics tablets. A control panel applet forDownload
PrefBar is a Firefox and SeaMonkey extension that started as a simple toolbar to get easy access toDownload
kbilliards is a funny billiards simulator game, under KDE, Linux.This recreation game is a stableDownload
Gnome Art is a screenlet that gets wallpapers from art.gnome.org website or from a folder youDownload
The Santiago Times is the leading English language newspaper in Chile.The Santiago Times extensionDownload
Mortal Kombat theme for Google Chrome browser that fits 1920x1200 resolution.About GoogleDownload
Illich Post is an open source Bash CGI script that is inspired by a "Skill Exchanges" idea ofDownload