pyQPCR is an open source application that can be used to perform qPCR analysis. It may be used, copied and modified with no restriction according to the GPLv3 (or higher) licence.
pyQPCR is a GUI application written in Python that deals with quantitative PCR (QPCR) raw data. Using quantification cycle values extracted from QPCR instruments, it uses a proven and universally applicable model to give finalized quantification results.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Save order: the XML files now saves the order of the targets and samples, so if the user changes the ranking, the settings are saved.
· Automatic dilution wizard: a new dialog has been added to compute the dilutions automatically.
· New PCR device: Biorad C1000 is now supported.
· All the parsing subroutines for Applied devices have been merged into a single one.
· Bugfix in the printing dialog.
Download and use it now: pyQPCR 0.9 free download
Related programsOur Recommendations
Content Management Bash (CMB) allows you to manage your website with a simple bash script (~75Download
pyrelic is a NewRelic client library written in Python (since not all of us use Ruby).TheDownload
WebService::Embedly is a Perl module implementing for querying the Embed.ly web service. Prior toDownload
KGenlop is a set of scripts to popup a kdialog message about the currently compilingDownload
Advanced Driving Simulator is a 2D game where you control a red devil of a car on the highway. YourDownload
mpeglib is a mp3 and mpeg I video/audio library for linux.The library includeds three command lineDownload
Snowboarding Theme for Google Chrome browser that fits all resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.AboutDownload
BIEW project is a multiplatform portable viewer of binary files with built-in editor in binary,Download
Office Boom is a Firefox extension for the fan of The Office or just someone that loves a greatDownload