libEtPan's purpose of this mail library is to provide a portable, efficient middleware for different kinds of mail access.
When using the drivers interface, the interface is the same for all kinds of mail access, remote and local mailboxes.
libEtPan! project can read mbox, MH format, and Maildir mailboxes, and does MIME parsing.
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system.If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes awhile.While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with the package.
4. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
5. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'.To also remove the files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'.There is also a `make maintainer-clean' target, but that is intended mainly for the package's developers.If you use it, you may have to get all sorts of other programs in order to regenerate files that came with the distribution.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed issue with GnuTLS
Download and use it now: libEtPan! 1.1 free download
Related programsOur Recommendations
eureeka is a proof-of-concept implementation of a novel AI theory of emergent knowledge processingDownload
h5utils is a set of utilities for visualization and conversion of scientific data in the free,Download
graph-tool is an open source library software written in the Python programming language andDownload
An Open Source and cross-platform IRC client application dedicated to advanced usersDownload
The Graphics Muse Tools are a selection of scripts and plugins for GIMP. The package now includes aDownload
Find All is a Firefox extension that replaces the find bar's Highlight All button with a powerfulDownload
aSensors is a system monitor Screenlet based on Sysmonitor (default) and aNotify (my own)Download
Test::NoBreakpoints is a Perl module that checks that files contain neither the string $DB::singleDownload
Klaxon is a simple detector od scanning booted from inetd.Instead of actually executing anything,Download