jOpenRay is an open source project aiming to improve the experience of thin clients administrators and users.
Here are some key features of "jOpenRay":
· deploys in few minutes, all you need is Java
· works on Windows, MacOS, Linux and Solaris.
· provides user friendly interface and tools
· displays Windows XP, Windows Server, Windows Vista and Windows 7 desktop (via RDP protocol)
· displays MacOS, Linux and Solaris OS Desktop (via VNC/RFB)
· 100% developed in Java.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Source code released under GPL
Download and use it now: jOpenRay r2 free download
Related programsOur Recommendations
Parallel Network Scanner provides a fast network services scanner.pnscan is a scanner for TCPDownload
BitNami ThinkUp Stack is an app that greatly simplifies the deployment of ThinkUp and its requiredDownload
Jailer is a model-based data export tool.Installation:Unpack the file jailer_2.4.0.zip. You willDownload
Skywheel 2 theme for Google Chrome browser that fits 1280x1024 resolution.About Google ChromeGoogleDownload
doxWiki is a simple-to-use Wiki for a Web site, personal database, or flexible document source. ItDownload
HTTPS Everywhere is a Firefox extension inspired by the launch of Google's encrypted searchDownload
Live F1 is a native Linux client for viewing the information feed of the official Formula-1 WebDownload
Magic Assistant is an application that helps "Magic: the Gathering" (MTG) players to organize cardsDownload
Place blocks to build tracks that will allow the ball to roll into the hole, in this onlineDownload