JNetStart project can facilitate launching Java Swing applications deployed on a remote server without installing or downloading the application component files.
The technology narrows the gap between the web browser and Swing by making large client applications instantly available to the user and providing a web style experience in the startup process.
Here are some key features of "JNetStart":
· JNetStart is comprised of a server where Swing applications are deployed and a client stub that loads the application classes and resources on demand;
· The application code is downloaded from the server and runs on the client computer;
· The client never caches anything on the local drive. The application jars are not downloaded from the server;
· The application runs in a secure environment similar to Java Applets and unsigned applications in WebStart. A secure API is provided for developing applications that read and write local files and print documents under strict user control.
What's New in This Release:
· This release includes a new Accendia Browser, a generic client specialized in downloading and running Swing code.
· It has support for connection through a Web proxy.
· The default server port was changed to 443 because most proxies are already configured to allow clients to connect to outside servers running on this port.
· There are significant performance improvements.
Download and use it now: JNetStart 2.1 free download
Related programsOur Recommendations
Intro to Bash Programming HOWTO is a bash programming tutorial.The Intro to Bash Programming HOWTODownload
Brabosphere is an OpenSource program for the 3D visualisation of molecular systems and theirDownload
Muli3D is a platform-independent software rendering library, which implements features ofDownload
I Have No Tomatoes is an extreme leisure time activity idea. The game culminates in the followingDownload
Coldplay theme for Google Chrome browser that fits most resolutions.About Google ChromeGoogleDownload
grotz is a GTK port of Frotz, which is the classic Z-code game engine. grotz, like Frotz, isDownload
GProFTPD is a fast and easy to use GTKadministration tool for the Proftpd standaloneDownload
Callweaver project is a community driven software PBX project. The most important differencesDownload