GNU rush 1.7
GNU rush 1.7
GNU rush is a restricted user shell intended for use with ssh, rsh and similar remote access programs. Using a sophisticated configuration file, Rush gives you complete control over the command lines that users execute, usage of system resources, such as virtual memory, CPU time, etc. In particular, it allows to run remote programs in a chrooted environment.
For task trackers, mailing lists, etc., see the GNU Rush development center.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
This release was bootstrapped with the following tools:
· Autoconf 2.63
· Automake 1.11.1
· Libtool 2.2.7a
· Gnulib v0.0-3896-gabe9c75
Noteworthy changes in this release:
· New configuration statements `acct-umask', `acct-dir-mode', `acct-file-mode'
· These statements set the value of umask used when accessing accounting database files, and permissions for the accounting directory and database files, correspondingly.
· Conditions `uid' and `gid' accept symbolic user/group names as argument.
Both conditions now accept symbolic as well as numeric arguments, e.g.:
· uid 1300
· uid smith
· uid < smith
· git != 500
The `newgrp' command:
· The `newgrp' command changes the current group ID to the one given as its argument, which must be either a numeric GID or a name of an existing group.
· Default regex flags affect the `transform' statement.
· Dutch, by Koen Torfs.
· Vietnamese, by Clytie Siddall.
· Fix memory allocation in make_file_name (puszcza#127).
· Fix handling of numeric options in `rushlast'.
· A single fall-through rule caused infinite loop (puszcza#127#comment7).
· Accounting mode is now off by default, as described in the documentation.
Download and use it now: GNU rush 1.7 free download
Related programsOur Recommendations
Xenon is a glossy theme for the people!Install the theme with the theme manager and uncompress itDownload
Halflight is a modified (darker) version of the circlingthesun theme. Big ups to the guy who madeDownload
GROUP-E is an open source, platform-independent and web-based application written in the PHPDownload
Prodder is a command-line based Podcast client written in Perl that runs on just about any *n*xDownload
SnakeBite MP3 Converter is a software that converts your music library to MP3.SnakeBite is an audioDownload
planajob is a sop and purchasing package written in Python and uses kexi database. It wasDownload
AntBuilder is an open source graphical software, written in Java, that helps developers to createDownload
IFSgr is a command line two-dimensional linear IFS (Iterated Function System) grayscaleDownload
Mozilla Labs: Prospector - Speak Words is a restartless add-on for Firefox helps you easily get toDownload