Download RapidInsight Open Source Edition 3.6.1
We did not scan RapidInsight Open Source Edition 3.6.1 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from freesoftware0.
freesoftware0 lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for RapidInsight Open Source Edition 3.6.1 are provided to you by freesoftware0 without any warranties, representations or gurantees of any kind, so download at your own risk.
In today's organizations, managing the IT infrastructure is a complex undertaking. Most organizations use number of tools for different management disciplines and for different technologies, yet the need to manage the infrastructure holistically is apparent.
RapidInsight is an automation, integration and presentation suite for IT operations management. It brings the leading web technologies into the IT management field, designed from the ground up as an open solution to minimize implementation time and the total cost of ownership and maximize skills reuse.
RapidInsight is typically used to integrate management information from disparate management systems and present to users through a simple, unified, consistent web based user interface.
Some of the more common uses of RapidInsight include the following:
Event management (Enterprise Event Console)
Collect, consolidate, manage and present events
IT Operations Management Console
Access to all IT operations information from a single pane of glass
Web portal for customers and business users
IT management information is no longer only off interest for IT organizations. Provide visibility into the services provided by IT
Business Service Management
Add business context into IT management to align IT with the business objectives
Enhancing other management systems
Maximize the return on investment on existing systems
Here are some key features of "RapidInsight Open Source Edition":
· RapidInsight not only presents information to users, but also enables users to take appropriate actions directly from the browser, in context of the presented information.
· RapidInsight user interfaces are dynamically updated in near real-time.
Optimized event management user interface:
· High performance web application, no java applets or ActiveX
· Easy to implement, easy to extend, easy to maintain.
· One consistent user interface to rule them all.
· Designed for easy integration, build on a published API
· Different roles, different perspectives, different user interfaces
Flexible authentication and authorization:
· One system to serve multiple users/customers using data segmentation. Users can be restricted to have access only to subset of the data
Full text search:
· Use google like searches to find relevant information
Flexible event lifecycle:
· Mold the tool to match your processes, not the other way around
· One repository for active and inactive events. Don't have remove inactive events.
Related programsOur Recommendations
whoosh-igo is a module that contains tokenizers for Whoosh full text search library designed forDownload
Blursoft MetaForum utilizes AJAX to generate a unique forum experience.Here are some key featuresDownload
Diigo web-app provides acces to an award-winning service that can serve as your digital library onDownload
Superfunny Kart race. Choose your character and go! Be careful with spot of oil and losing track,Download
irrlamb project is a 3D game that probably involves a lot of physics and frustratingDownload
PyFortune project is a GUI fortune program with over 10,000 fortunes built-in.PyFortune is a BSDDownload
JEvent is a set of document sand implementations aimed at using XMPP and XMPP Publish-Subscribe asDownload
GetDP is an open source and totally free general environment for the treatment of discrete problemsDownload
Defeat all evil shapes the cube sends at you. Save your score after finishing the online game.AboutDownload