Download OpenFVM 1.0
We did not scan OpenFVM 1.0 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from freesoftware0.
freesoftware0 lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for OpenFVM 1.0 are provided to you by freesoftware0 without any warranties, representations or gurantees of any kind, so download at your own risk.
OpenFVM is a general CFD solver released under the GPL license. It was developed to simulate the flow in complex 3D geometries. Therefore, the mesh can be unstructured and contain control volumes with arbritrary shape. The code uses the finite volume method to evaluate the partial differential equations. As well as solving the velocity and pressure fields, the project aims to develop a code capable of solving non-isothermal multiphase flow for the simulation of the filling of cavities and containers which is an important aspect of many industrial processes.
· GMSH version 1.65
INSTALLATION AND USAGE:
1. Copy the LASPACK source files (*.c, *.h) to directory "source/laspack"
2. Install GMSH version 1.65
3. Install GNUPLOT
4. Edit LASPACK source files and replace all occurences of '#include "laspack/' with '#include "' or type: "./fixlaspack"
5. To build the program from the source code type: "./compile"
6. To generate a mesh go to lid directory (examples/lid) and type: "gmsh lid.geo -3"
7. Still in this directory type: "../OpenFVM lid" to run the program
8. To view a 2D plot the residual type: "gnuplot lid.plt"
9. To view the results type: "gmsh lid.pos &"
10. Once the "lid.pos" is loaded in GMSH, open "lid.scr" file. This script will extract data, generate 2D plots of the velocity and save it in two files "lid_u.txt" and lid_v.txt"
11. To view the 2D plots type: "gnuplot lid.gph"
Related programsOur Recommendations
pyAnno is a Python library for the analysis and diagnostic testing of annotation and curationDownload
grizzled-python is a general-purpose Python library with a variety of different modules andDownload
sequencer is an engine used by system administrators for the execution and computation of sequencesDownload
a2ps is an Any to PostScript filter. a2ps started as a Text to PostScript converter, with prettyDownload
BullshitBingoPS is a PostScript program that generates bullshit bingo templates by randomly pickingDownload
getfox.pl is a Perl script i hacked together to automate the fetching of certain comics strips.It'sDownload
Luau is an attempt at breaking up the old-style of software updates - browsing web sites, checkingDownload
CRUD through HTTP is a good step forward to using resources and becoming RESTful, another stepDownload
ClickCutter AutoCopy is a member of the Click Cutter family of productivity enhancing tools forDownload