Download notification-daemon 0.7.5
We did not scan notification-daemon 0.7.5 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from freesoftware0.
freesoftware0 lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for notification-daemon 0.7.5 are provided to you by freesoftware0 without any warranties, representations or gurantees of any kind, so download at your own risk.
notification-daemon is a a daemon that displays passive pop-up notifications.
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system.If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes awhile.While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with the package.
4. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
5. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'.To also remove the files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'.There is also a `make maintainer-clean' target, but that is intended mainly for the package's developers.If you use it, you may have to get all sorts of other programs in order to regenerate files that came with the distribution.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Translation updates (Malay, Telugu, Norwegian Nynorsk, Norwegian bokmÃƒÂ¥l, Uzbek, Khmer, Arabic, Esperanto)
Related programsOur Recommendations
python-qualysconnect is a Python module that provides rudimentary access to the QualysGuard API (v1Download
Adobe Flash Plugin Tools provides an Installer / Remover for the Adobe Flash Plugin.Currently:*Download
Shift Box is a Thunderbird extension that will automatically record your inbox's activity, allowingDownload
zc.zookeeperrecipes is a buildout recipe that sets up temporary ZooKeeper tree for aDownload
django-ganalytics is a Django app that integrates Google Analytics with Django.DeveloperDownload
GNOME Directory Thumbnailer (gnome-directory-thumbnailer) is an open source command-line utilityDownload
Dynamite software is an isometric puzzle game. The evil potentate is ruining everyone's lives! YouDownload
pghstore is a small Python module implements a formatter and a loader for hstore, one of PostgreSQLDownload
Encode is a GUI (Graphical User Interface) for ffmpeg that allows you to convert audio and video inDownload