Download libEtPan! 1.1
We did not scan libEtPan! 1.1 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from freesoftware0.
freesoftware0 lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for libEtPan! 1.1 are provided to you by freesoftware0 without any warranties, representations or gurantees of any kind, so download at your own risk.
libEtPan's purpose of this mail library is to provide a portable, efficient middleware for different kinds of mail access.
When using the drivers interface, the interface is the same for all kinds of mail access, remote and local mailboxes.
libEtPan! project can read mbox, MH format, and Maildir mailboxes, and does MIME parsing.
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system.If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes awhile.While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with the package.
4. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
5. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'.To also remove the files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'.There is also a `make maintainer-clean' target, but that is intended mainly for the package's developers.If you use it, you may have to get all sorts of other programs in order to regenerate files that came with the distribution.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed issue with GnuTLS
Related programsOur Recommendations
JDuplicate project is a multiplayer word game suite supporting Scrabble and Duplicate.It supportsDownload
PawPaw is a forth-like language except that it allows top-down development. There are severalDownload
Diffusion is a GTK theme inspired by the diffuse reflection themes and came up with this blueDownload
The System for Automated Geo-scientific Analysis and Geographic Information SystemDownload
SnowIsh provides a Mac-inspired icon theme for the GNOME desktop environment.SnowIsh is aDownload
AYUMiS is a role-playing game developed in C++ with the help of ClanLib.What will the game beDownload
With Advanced Navigation extension you can allows access to links to pages related to the currentDownload
acdctl is a VESA/Apple Cinema Display controller.acdctl is a commandline utility to control theDownload
Grub2 Kcm is a KDE Control Center module that manages the most common settings of Grub2. ItDownload