Download Kwooty 0.9.0
We did not scan Kwooty 0.9.0 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from freesoftware0.
freesoftware0 lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Kwooty 0.9.0 are provided to you by freesoftware0 without any warranties, representations or gurantees of any kind, so download at your own risk.
Kwooty is a software that supports file repairing (with use of par2 binary) and archive extraction (with use of unrar binary) when nzb download content has been achieved.
This is the first release but most of features should be functional.
How to build the project:
1. untar the archive
tar xvfz kwooty-0.1.0.tar.gz
2. build and install:
sudo make install OR > su -c 'make install'
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New plugin: "Categories". This plugin allows to transfer downloaded contents to favorites folders defined in the plugin settings.
· Scheduler plugin: bypass feature added. Scheduler can now be bypassed for items manually set on "Start" or "Pause" or both (to be configured in Scheduler settings).
· Scheduler plugin: new nzb items can now automatically be set on Pause when appended (feature is enabled if "Always limit download speed" is checked).
· Scheduler plugin: better download/pause behavior.
· New option "Display tiny file names" in "Display Mode" settings.
· Better distinction of par2 files: to improve readability, name of par2 files is displayed in gray.
· The mean download speed of each server has been added nearby its current download speed in the server statistics panel (feature request).
· Bug fix: maximized setting about server statistics panel was sometimes not correctly restored between kwooty's sessions.
Related programsOur Recommendations
txt2tags is a format conversion tool written in Python that generates HTML, SGML, LaTeX, man page,Download
luckyBackup is a software that backs-up and/or synchronizes any directories with the power ofDownload
SharpNES is a clean-room NES emulator using GTK# and SDL. SharpNES supports:· A number of NESDownload
AgentX theme for Google Chrome browser that fits most resolutions.About Google ChromeGoogle ChromeDownload
A cross-platform benchmark tool for Linux, Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows and iOS platformsDownload
SDE for NetBeans is a UML modeling environment tightly integrated with NetBeans.It lets you drawDownload
khufu_deform is a Python framework component providing integration between the deform form library,Download
Zekr is an open platform for research and development on the Holly Quran.It is a Quran basedDownload
underverse is a non-distributed, JSON-based document storage and analysis module focusing on theDownload