Download JNetStart 2.1
We did not scan JNetStart 2.1 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from freesoftware0.
freesoftware0 lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for JNetStart 2.1 are provided to you by freesoftware0 without any warranties, representations or gurantees of any kind, so download at your own risk.
JNetStart project can facilitate launching Java Swing applications deployed on a remote server without installing or downloading the application component files.
The technology narrows the gap between the web browser and Swing by making large client applications instantly available to the user and providing a web style experience in the startup process.
Here are some key features of "JNetStart":
· JNetStart is comprised of a server where Swing applications are deployed and a client stub that loads the application classes and resources on demand;
· The application code is downloaded from the server and runs on the client computer;
· The client never caches anything on the local drive. The application jars are not downloaded from the server;
· The application runs in a secure environment similar to Java Applets and unsigned applications in WebStart. A secure API is provided for developing applications that read and write local files and print documents under strict user control.
What's New in This Release:
· This release includes a new Accendia Browser, a generic client specialized in downloading and running Swing code.
· It has support for connection through a Web proxy.
· The default server port was changed to 443 because most proxies are already configured to allow clients to connect to outside servers running on this port.
· There are significant performance improvements.
Related programsOur Recommendations
Dropbox Client Status is a Python script that allows you to get the current status of the DropboxDownload
JTimeTracker serves to track your work hours. It does not force you to use a stop watch approachDownload
An Open Source RFC 2560 compliant OCSPD responder for Linux, Windows and Mac systemsDownload
Choose your vehicle and race the circuit. Make sure you don't get hit by a machine, it's not goodDownload
RadioRipper is a simple Amarok script that plugs into amarok and uses streamripper to record radioDownload
squid-nufw-helper is the authentication Single Sign On module for Squid, working with a NuFWDownload
UPX (short from Ultimate Packer for eXecutables) is a free, open source, extendable, portable, andDownload
Game of Turmites is a free and cross-platform life simulation game written in Python and PyGame andDownload
Message::Passing::Output::ElasticSearch is a Perl module that outputs logstash messages intoDownload