Download GTK+ 2.22.1
We did not scan GTK+ 2.22.1 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from freesoftware0.
freesoftware0 lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for GTK+ 2.22.1 are provided to you by freesoftware0 without any warranties, representations or gurantees of any kind, so download at your own risk.
GTKis a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK is suitable for projects ranging from small one-off projects to complete application suites.
GTK is free software and part of the GNU Project. However, the licensing terms for GTK , the GNU LGPL, allow it to be used by all developers, including those developing proprietary software, without any license fees or royalties.
GTK is based on three libraries developed by the GTK team:
- GLib is the low-level core library that forms the basis of GTK and GNOME. It provides data structure handling for C, portability wrappers, and interfaces for such runtime functionality as an event loop, threads, dynamic loading, and an object system.
- Pango is a library for layout and rendering of text, with an emphasis on internationalization. It forms the core of text and font handling for GTK -2.0.
- The ATK library provides a set of interfaces for accessibility. By supporting the ATK interfaces, an application or toolkit can be used with such tools as screen readers, magnifiers, and alternative input devices.
GTK has been designed from the ground up to support a range of languages, not only C/C . Using GTK from languages such as Perl and Python (especially in combination with the Glade GUI builder) provides an effective method of rapid application development.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 563002 Doesn't call 'update-preview' on set_filename
· 609622 disappearing statusicon
· 613728 Rationalize GtkTreeView focus
· 624025 gdk_draw_rectangle bogged down by ColorSync
· 629722 save_entry_get_info_cb() doesn't behave correctly
· 630962 double click isn't catched
· 631332 gdk_pixmap_create_from_data();
· 631473 Fix GTK+3 documentation
· 631872 Please ship modules/input/README.multipress in tarballs
· 632894 Only show Desktop in file chooser button if there is one
· British English
· Catalan (Valencian)
· Traditional Chinese
Related programsOur Recommendations
Sys::RunAlone can make sure only one invocation of a script is active at a time.SYNOPSIS useDownload
O.H.R.RPG.C.E is an engine for making 2D console-style Role Playing Games.A Linux port of theDownload
SQLite Database Browser is an open source visual tool used to create, design and edit databaseDownload
Reload Tab On Double-Click is a Firefox extension that will reload the tab when double-clicking onDownload
OCS Inventory NG is an application designed to help administrator keep track of the computersDownload
madman makes your digital music experience what it should have been from the start. Fun, notDownload
awesome-status is a tool that populates the awesome window manager's widgets.Here are some keyDownload
core2mon is a simple CPU monitor for the Core 2 Duo, in the form of a Superkaramba theme. IDownload
SwitchProxy Tool is a Thunderbird extension which lets you manage and switch between multiple proxyDownload