Download GNU rush 1.7
We did not scan GNU rush 1.7 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from freesoftware0.
freesoftware0 lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for GNU rush 1.7 are provided to you by freesoftware0 without any warranties, representations or gurantees of any kind, so download at your own risk.
GNU rush is a restricted user shell intended for use with ssh, rsh and similar remote access programs. Using a sophisticated configuration file, Rush gives you complete control over the command lines that users execute, usage of system resources, such as virtual memory, CPU time, etc. In particular, it allows to run remote programs in a chrooted environment.
For task trackers, mailing lists, etc., see the GNU Rush development center.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
This release was bootstrapped with the following tools:
· Autoconf 2.63
· Automake 1.11.1
· Libtool 2.2.7a
· Gnulib v0.0-3896-gabe9c75
Noteworthy changes in this release:
· New configuration statements `acct-umask', `acct-dir-mode', `acct-file-mode'
· These statements set the value of umask used when accessing accounting database files, and permissions for the accounting directory and database files, correspondingly.
· Conditions `uid' and `gid' accept symbolic user/group names as argument.
Both conditions now accept symbolic as well as numeric arguments, e.g.:
· uid 1300
· uid smith
· uid < smith
· git != 500
The `newgrp' command:
· The `newgrp' command changes the current group ID to the one given as its argument, which must be either a numeric GID or a name of an existing group.
· Default regex flags affect the `transform' statement.
· Dutch, by Koen Torfs.
· Vietnamese, by Clytie Siddall.
· Fix memory allocation in make_file_name (puszcza#127).
· Fix handling of numeric options in `rushlast'.
· A single fall-through rule caused infinite loop (puszcza#127#comment7).
· Accounting mode is now off by default, as described in the documentation.
Related programsOur Recommendations
TextFileBB is a fully featured forum software that uses a text-file backend, thus making it veryDownload
nose-patameterized is a decorator for parameterized testing with nose.Nose. It's got testDownload
PicoTK is a C GUI toolkit that requires only a minimum of memory resources. It readily works withDownload
mathchem is a mathematical chemistry Python package.Calculates the following matrices:- Adjacency-Download
Wasp-Hard-Drakfire-Mod is a GTK theme based on wasp-hard.How to install?· Right click onDownload
A free version of the SSH (Secure Shell) protocol for all GNU/Linux operating systemsDownload
This Open Source project provides building tools for model railroad computer controlDownload
Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Theme for Google Chrome browser that fits most resolutions.AboutDownload
VBoxManage Lite is a wrapper script around VirtualBox's 'VBoxManage' command, providing a moreDownload