Download Font Finder for Thunderbird 1.0
We did not scan Font Finder for Thunderbird 1.0 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from freesoftware0.
freesoftware0 lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Font Finder for Thunderbird 1.0 are provided to you by freesoftware0 without any warranties, representations or gurantees of any kind, so download at your own risk.
Font Finder allows you to get all CSS styles of selected text in Firefox / Thunderbird.
Simply highlight a single element (e.g. a paragraph or a strong tag ), right-click and select `Font Finder`, then marvel as the full CSS text styling of the selected element appears.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NEW REPLACE feature that adjusts the font family of all elements on a page
· NEW DELETE feature no longer displays fonts that aren't actually in use
· NEW Warning has been added when trying to remove sans-serif if it's the only font on the stack
· NEW Font information is now re-analyzed if the current page is refreshed or changed
· Data is no longer carried incorrectly between tabs
· DOM is now only populated when necessary
· Cursor now changes when left-click function is in use
· Ability to adust font family, size, color, line-height, word-spacing, letter-spacing and variant of any element
· One-time popups explain how the various features work
· Left-click vs highlight functionality work in all settings
· Dramatic speed improvements
· Ability to remove font families within a document
· Statusbar interface (similar to Colorzilla's functionality) makes it easier to analyze links, inputs, and hard-to-highlight elements
· Statusbar and context menu can be enabled/disabled via add-on's options menu
· Hex color, font family, font size, element ID, element class, and entire text of popup can be sent to clipboard
· :focus elements don't disappear when being analyzed
Context menu only shows FontFinder submenu when it can be used:
· Something is highlighted
· Data has been analyzed and is ready to send to clipboard
Related programsOur Recommendations
afbackup project is a client-server backup system offering several workstations a centralizedDownload
Tiny ERP is a free enterprise management software. Tiny ERP project covers all domains for small toDownload
PyXB is a pure Python library that generates Python code for classes that correspond to dataDownload
DDL::Oracle is a Perl module designed for Oracle DBA's and users. It reverse engineersDownload
murrina col orange offers a complete orange murrina look for GTK2.About GNOME:GNOME is anDownload
Aditool is a tool that provides a simple way for managing Apache2 digests via web-interface. So oneDownload
phonenumbers is a Python version of Google's common library for parsing, formatting, storing andDownload
trafflogger is a conf-based traffic logger.All the logged data can be displayed (graphed) via a webDownload
ftpterm is a FTP client like terminal.If you start this module, Please input host name, user name,Download