Download BezierEditor 1.0
We did not scan BezierEditor 1.0 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from freesoftware0.
freesoftware0 lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for BezierEditor 1.0 are provided to you by freesoftware0 without any warranties, representations or gurantees of any kind, so download at your own risk.
BezierEditor software is a Bezier Curves Editor. A course work of a module I took this year at the University of Manchester was Computer Animation. To create smooth animations, cameras and objects movements are modelled with bezier curves ( all movements in that video are modelled with bezier curves).
BezierEditor can be used to edit bezier curves (of course), and it is a good (according to me) example to understand how GLUT and C++ work.
Here are some key features of "BezierEditor":
· create/remove curves - you can create one hundred curves in the same project. You can remove one ore more curves by selecting them. Each curve can be visible or invisible (useful with many curves at the same place)
· add/remove points from curves - A curve contains at least four control points and up to 1000 control points. You can add a new point between the first and the last control point or before the first one or after the last one. Remove is very easy: select one or more points (multiple selection is obtained with CTRL key) then press SUPPR or DEL or select 'remove selection' in the 'edit' menu.
· move points and curves - There are two mode : curve mode and point mode. In the first one, you can select and move curves (ie, every points of curves that are selected). In point mode, you can select and move control points.
· constaints - There are some constraints to keep continuity of curve (and of the derivative): when a green control point is moved, the previous and the next blue points are moved too.
· Zoom functions are useful - Functions available are zoom in, zoom out, zoom box (with CTRL key) and zoom reset (autoscale)
· The Work Space is loaded and saved in a simple text file. So you can edit it if you wish (each curve must be begun with a line containing 'C' char in the first place). You can save it in the same file or in a different one
· multiple selection is interesting too, for instance, to move a bit of a curve
Run the following commands in a terminal:
tar xzf BezierEditor-x.xx-src.tgz
# where x.xx is the version
cc -L/usr/X11R6/lib/ -lGLU -lGL -lm -lXmu -lXext -lglut *.cc -o BezierEditor
Related programsOur Recommendations
Take me to this URL is a simple Firefox add-on, but quite helpful and makes plain text URL worksDownload
plone.portlet.viewlet is a Plone portlet that displays a viewlet for Plone.Product'sDownload
Cain is able to perform stochastic and deterministic simulations of different chemical reactions.Download
powwow is a client program, which replaces telnet for the lazy mudder who wants some extraDownload
Bio::SeqIO::game::gameSubs is a base Perl class for game-XML parsing.SYNOPSISA bag of tricks forDownload
The Behead the Prophet project is an enhancement API developed to enhance the Blizzard API forDownload
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Test::Portability is a Perl module of Dist::Zilla::Plugin::InlineFiles,Download
ESXX is a friendly XML/ECMAscript application server. A free, easy-to-install, easy-to-use,Download